Client Solutions Manager, Consumer Goods
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We're obsessed with social media and business transformation, so we spend our time consulting advertisers and working with some of the most exciting companies and brands in the world. If the idea of representing Facebook in an industry with amazing growth excites you, then you should join our team. Facebook is seeking experienced professionals to join our Client Solutions Manager team. In this role, you will work with top brands and their agency partners on all aspects of Facebook advertising. This includes developing and executing Facebook advertising strategies, building deep client relationships, leveraging big data to provide actionable insights, and managing productivity-enhancing projects. We also look for candidates who enjoy solving complex problems through technical and analytical excellence, synthesizing disparate pieces of information into concrete recommendations, and project managing multiple streams of work. You should have a deep passion for and understanding of Facebook, our advertising tools, and our advertising philosophy.
- Lead a small portfolio of Facebook's top brand and agency partners through all advertising related aspects of their presence on the Facebook platform
- Work within an account team to develop and grow deeper partnerships with clients
- Leverage large and abstract datasets to provide easily understandable and actionable insights for advertising campaigns
- Identify and manage internal projects to enhance productivity
- Derive in-market research and insights to inform opportunities to improve products and processes
- Work cross-functionally with product, measurement, marketing and engineering teams to build scalable solutions
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- 5+ years experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Knowledge of online advertising and/or measurement methods and technologies is a plus
- Experience working with SQL is a plus
- Fluency in Portuguese and English are required.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top