Client Solutions Manager, Chile
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Client Solutions Manager for Facebookâ€™s Global Marketing Solutions team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, be a platform and product expert, and become an expert in media planning, strategy and measurement to our multi-channel advertisers. Highly analytical, CSMs are technical at heart with a commercial mindset and are co-responsible for quota attainment as members of our sales organization. CSM must have a short-term mindset for immediate problem solving and long-term focus to drive client sophistication and develop a sustainable, results-oriented relationship. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, analytical skills, a focus on client service, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines and the ability to hunt and prospect new businesses. This position is located in Facebookâ€™s Buenos Aires Office
- Strategy & Measurement
- :Outlines measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPIâ€™s
- :Manages and consults on complex advertising solutions and integrations
- Strategy Definition: develop a path for product adoption and overall sophistication through the deep knowledge of clientâ€™s business drivers and our platform to sustain their competitive advantage.
- Articulate and update clients on FB product and developments
- Drives product innovation based upon client needs
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners
- Project Management
- Manage complex work streams to optimize marketing objectives for clients
- Manage Analytics and dashboards to advise clients
- Cross-functional collaboration of all projects
- Quota Attainment: the CSM is co-responsible for quota attainment with the Client Partner, being aware all the time of quarterly quota.
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- 6+ years experience working in highly analytical business roles (marketing, finance, consulting, supply chain)
- Advanced english level
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Experience working effectively with cross functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with analyzing data-sets and delivering actionable insights
- Knowledge of relational databases required, SQL a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with external clients
- Ability to contribute to the acquisition strategy for Chile by driving rapid growth among identified clients.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
Back to top