Client Solutions Manager, CEE
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
We’re seeking a Client Solutions Manager (CSM) to join our Global Marketing Solutions team. Based in our EMEA Headquarters in Dublin, the CSM will be part of our Central Eastern European team, which provides marketing solutions to a range of EMEA based multi-channel and online advertisers. The CSM is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts Facebook customers at the core of everything they do. They have a passion for advertising and believe the future of marketing is identity-based, data-driven and grounded in measurable business results. With proven understanding of both online & performance media, the CSM is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by optimising complex opportunities & marketing solutions, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Customer and Industry Knowledge
- Develop a deep knowledge of Digital Marketing and accompanying solutions within the Facebook family of apps
- Relationship Management
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and partners including Facebook marketing partners, performance and creative agencies
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
- Marketing Solutions Expert
- In partnership with your Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Proactively identify up-sell marketing solutions across across your accounts and partner with the Client Partners to drive incremental revenue.
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships.
- Analyse data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions
- Platform and Product Expertise
- Media Planning, Strategy, and Measurement
- Provide and oversee Facebook marketing strategy, aligning it with the client’s key business objectives.
- Translate business objectives into campaign strategy, proposing campaign structures and implementing measurement solutions.
- Measure & interpret KPI’s to optimize campaign performance and recommend innovative media solutions
- An ability to understand, analyse and use data to implement and drive successful client solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of the advertising industry, and key clients within it is preferred
- Experience aligning solutions and measurement to client business objectives
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing media, measurement, and creative strategy
- Experience and being comfortable with using data to drive and implement successful client solutions.
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Strong project management abilities, with experience completing projects with minimal direction with high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Experience leading and managing initiatives with support from team/manager
- Experience supporting the execution of account growth strategy and action plans as part of a team
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data sets and delivering actionable insights
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate solutions
- Familiarity with the Facebook family of apps and it’s ad products
- Fluency in English is essential
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top