Client Solutions Manager, Branding (HK)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Client Solutions Manager for Facebook's Greater China team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, serve as a consultative product expert, and lead media planning, strategy and measurement to our Fortune 1000, multi-channel advertisers. With a passion for marketing, this role is responsible for building executional and functional partnerships, using data and analytics to build comprehensive solutions for our customers, and driving revenue by negotiating and optimizing opportunities that deliver on client's business objectives. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, excel at working with internal cross-functional partners, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in our HK office.
- Marketing & Advertising Strategy and Solution Consultancy:
- In partnership with Client Partner, analyze client situations and devise integrated marketing and advertising strategies optimally incorporating Facebook solutions to maximize client value
- Use data, insights and market intelligence to identify opportunities and guide strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and driving product adoption
- Drives product innovation internally with XFN partners based upon market trend and emerging needs of clients
- Media & Measurement Planning, Execution and Optimization:
- Plan media and creative structure and oversee the implementation of campaigns to deliver against client business objectives
- Outline and oversee measurement scheme, tracking, and results delivery to study the effectiveness of Facebook solutions
- Oversee budget spend, manage analytics and dashboards, and provide optimization and real-time recommendations
- Collaborate with Client Partner to exceed sales and yield goals for the book of business that assigned to you
- Operation Excellence and Project Management:
- Manage complex external and internal work streams, and optimize clients' advertising operation mode to meet business objectives
- Oversee internal account operations (e.g. troubleshooting and fixing issues, monitoring and alerting ads policy violations, setting up account and financial details, etc.)
- Relationship Building and Management:
- Build and manage relationships with both C-Suite and front-line stakeholders in clients and agencies (media, creative, FMP, etc.)
- Collaborate very closely with a diverse group of internal cross functional teams and cross region counterparts
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Economics, Math, or Statistics
- 5+ years' experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting firms and demonstrated leadership skills required
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience working effectively with XFN teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with external clients
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with data analysis.
- Understanding of brand management framework, advertising on both traditional and digital media, advertiser and agencies objectives, KPI, and operation model / process a strong plus
- Understanding of the consumer technology industry, the consumer technology landscape, and the industry business trend a plus
- Experience with consumer insight research methodologies, such as observation, interview, or focus group a plus
- Experience with brand and advertising market intelligence and tools, services and measurement solutions a plus
- Extensive experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook's ad solutions preferred.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top