Client Solutions Manager, Agency, Benelux
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
We are seeking a Client Solutions Manager, Agency (CSM) to join our Global Marketing Solutions team. Based in our EMEA HQ in Dublin, the CSM will be part of our Benelux team, which provides marketing solutions to a range of multi-channel and online advertisers and media agencies, all based in the Netherlands.The CSM is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts Facebook customers at the core of everything they do. They have a passion for advertising and believe the future of marketing is identity-based, data-driven and grounded in measurable business results. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, the CSM is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimising complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers.Success in this position requires strong project management and consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Customer and Industry Knowledge
- Develop a deep knowledge of Digital Marketing, Performance, and accompanying Facebook solutions.
- Master the full funnel Facebook Solutions product suite and be able to pitch this at a high level and guide the agency and client on how-to implement
- Relationship Management
- Build and manage relationships with our key agencies and their most strategic clients
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams like Product Marketing, Facebook Marketing Partners and Business Marketing
- Marketing Solutions Expert
- In partnership with the Agency Partner and Head of Agencies, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Serve as an external product consultant educating agencies and clients at scale on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships
- Analyse and interpret data to guide strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions
- Build strong tailored business roadmaps in partnership with the Agency Partner for top tier agencies and clients
- Build, monitor and maintain accountability and commitment to ensure roadmap success
- Become a trusted go-to business partner for top tier agencies and clients to ensure roadmap execution
- Platform and Product Expertise
- Drive scaled education on Facebook products, company updates and share Facebook best practices as relevant to client or agencies' business
- Influence product innovation based on client needs and feedbackMedia Planning, Strategy, and Measurement
- Provide and oversee Facebook marketing strategy, align with client's key business objectives
- Translate business objectives into a (full) funnel strategy, proposing measurement solution (derive actionable insights, synthesize results into recommendations) to build success cases to lay the foundation for future success
- 4+ years' experience working for a media agency and/or directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies
- Experience with aligning solutions and measurement to client business objectives
- Strong project management abilities, with experience in completing projects with minimal direction and high attention to detail
- Experience in supporting the execution of account growth strategy and action plans as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with and influence internal and external partners
- Proven track record of change in an organisation or on an advertiser(s).
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate and present solutions
- Avid knowledge of competitive landscape
- Extensive experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook's ad products highly preferred
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and a great team playerRegular travel to Netherlands
- Fluency in Dutch and English required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top