Client Solutions Manager, Acquisition
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Client Solutions Manager for Facebook’s Global Marketing Solutions team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, be a platform and product expert, and become an expert in media planning, strategy and measurement to our multi-channel advertisers. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, analytical, and technical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in our São Paulo office.
- Media Planning, Strategy & Measurement, and Optimization
- Outlines measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPI’s
- Manages and consults on complex advertising solutions and integrations
- Manages revenue delivery and budget spend, including daily optimization and providing real time targeting recommendations
- Articulate and update clients on FB product and developments
- Responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices
- Drives product innovation based upon client needs
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, PMD, etc.)
- Project Management
- Manage complex work streams to optimize marketing objectives for clients
- Manage Analytics and dashboards to advise clients
- Cross-functional collaboration of all projects.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies and demonstrated leadership experience required
- Experience with the industry or business trends in the industry (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM)
- Experience working effectively with XFN teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with analyzing data-sets and delivering actionable insights
- Knowledge of SQL or relational databases required
- Experience with statistical packages such as R, SAS, SPSS a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with external clients.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top