Client Solutions Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Client Solutions Manager for Facebook's Global Marketing Solutions team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, be a platform and product expert, and become an expert in media planning, strategy and measurement to our Fortune 500, multi-channel advertisers. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers.
The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, analytical, and technical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
This role is a 15 month contract position based in Sydney.
- Media Planning, Strategy & Measurement, and Optimization:
- Outlines measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPI's.
- Manages and consults on complex advertising solutions and integrations.
- Manages revenue delivery and budget spend, including daily optimization and providing real time targeting recommendations.
- Platform & Product Expert:
- Articulate and update clients on FB product and developments.
- Responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices.
- Drives product innovation based upon client needs.
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, FMP, etc.).
- Project Management:
- Manage complex work streams to optimize marketing objectives for clients.
- Manage Analytics and dashboards to advise clients (e.g. daily client facing data/insights reporting, understanding performance across hundreds of accounts used by client, setting up pipelines to pull conversion and impression data, etc.)
- Cross-functional collaboration of all projects.
- Relationship Management:
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the businesses/accounts you are assigned to.
- Identify up-sell opportunities across your accounts and partner with the Client Partners to drive incremental revenue.
- BA/BS degree preferred BS in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Physics, Stats, Economics or business but with a focus on analytics.
- 5+ years' experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies and demonstrated leadership experience required.
- Experience with the industry or business trends in the industry (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM)
- Experience working effectively with XFN teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with analyzing data-sets and delivering actionable insights.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team.
- Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with external clients.
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics.
- Understanding of the app technology and app technology landscape.
- Extensive experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook's ad solutions preferred.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top