Client Solutions Manager
- Hong Kong
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Client Solutions Manager of Facebook's Greater China team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver and business consultant who puts our customers at the core. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, be a platform and product expert, serve as a trusted adviser in marketing and advertising strategies, and lead media planning and measurement for our diversified advertiser portfolio ranging from Fortune 500 corporate to unicorn start-up. With a passion for marketing, this role is embedded in the sales team to build executional and functional partnerships, use data and analytics to devise comprehensive solutions for our clients, and drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing opportunities that deliver on our client's business objectives. Success in this position requires significant relationship management skills, consultative sales experience, analytical skills, a passion for excellence in client service, a "challenger" attitude, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in our Hong Kong office.
- In partnership with Client Partner, analyze client situations and devise integrated marketing and advertising strategies optimally incorporating Facebook solutions to maximize client value
- Use data, insights and market intelligence to identify opportunities and guide strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and driving product adoption
- Drives product innovation internally with XFN partners based upon market trend and emerging needs of clients
- Plan media and creative structure and oversee the implementation of campaigns to deliver against client business objectives
- Outline and oversee measurement scheme, tracking, and results delivery to study the effectiveness of Facebook solutions
- Oversee budget spend, manage analytics and dashboards, and provide optimization and real-time recommendations
- Collaborate with Client Partner to exceed sales and yield goals for the book of business that assigned to you
- Operation Excellence and Project Management
- Manage complex external and internal work streams, and optimize clients' advertising operation mode to meet business objectives
- Oversee internal account operations (e.g. troubleshooting and fixing issues, monitoring and alerting ads policy violations, setting up account and financial details, etc.)
- Build and manage relationships with both C-Suite and front-line stakeholders in clients and agencies (media, creative, FMP, etc.)
- Collaborate very closely with a diverse group of internal cross functional teams and cross region counterparts
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, Business or Marketing with a focus on analytics
- 5+ years' experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting firms and demonstrated leadership skills required
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience working effectively with XFN teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with external clients
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with data analysis
- Preferred qualification or experience in digital advertising or working with brand advertiser is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization tools or analysis tools and relational databases such as Tableau, SQL or R a plus
- Extensive experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook's ad solutions preferred
Back to top