Client Partner, Travel - ANZ
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced professional to take ownership and responsibility for building out and executing clear plans for core sub verticals in the Travel category. The role provides the opportunity to position Facebook and itâ€™s family of applications and services at the very forefront of performance and brand marketing in the Australian market.
The role will be responsible for aligning Facebookâ€™s end to end marketing solutions to clientsâ€™ business objectives, whilst also establishing and growing long-term partnerships with strategic clients. Client Partners should be skilled at selling cross network solutions (both marketing and product level) to multichannel advertisers, with a strong command of direct response and brand building.
Impeccable consultative sales expertise and analytical skills are a must, as well as a passion for Facebookâ€™s collaborative and innovative culture. Success in this position will require knowledge of the Travel industry, a proven ability to reach and influence at C/VP-level, building business solutions and providing holistic marketing solutions to clients.
The position will be based in either our Melbourne or Sydney office, with requirement to travel interstate occasional Internationally.
- Serve as an industry thought leader in advertising in order to drive vertical and client success leveraging Facebookâ€™s ongoing product and technology developments
- Deliver against revenue and growth targets in order to drive accelerated growth
- Develop and broaden high-level collaborative and commercial relationships with major clients
- Create and deliver consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and Facebook marketing solutions
- Partner with other product and business development counterparts on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives - developing work plans, synthesizing market related data, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach
- Measurement: Strong understanding of attribution with the ability to help partners better evaluate their marketing impact across the customer journey.
- 7+ years of Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience
- Good understanding of the Travel sector
- Ability to build strong relationships with top marketing decision makers
- Proven track record of successfully reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Strong understanding of Facebook user behavior and how technology works
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, sales, and/or online advertising environment strongly preferred.
Back to top