Client Partner, Travel and Education, China
Facebook is seeking a Client Partner to sell, evangelize and successfully demonstrate Facebook's advertising solutions to agencies and companies in the Chinese market. The ideal candidate will have sales experience prospecting, managing and uncovering new branded advertising opportunities within both agencies and companies. Time management, the ability to reach and influence decision-makers and a willingness to succeed are critical to this position. Candidates must have strong sales skills, a collaborative spirit and a passion for Facebook. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a young, rapidly growing team, critical to Facebook's success. This team helps to fuel the innovation and growth of Facebook's core products and offers the ability to have a significant impact. This position is full-time and will be located in our Hong Kong office.
CLIENT PARTNER, TRAVEL AND EDUCATION, CHINA RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and prioritize business opportunities
- Commit to driving business impact for your clients
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for Facebook
- Possess a good understanding of working with advertisers and agencies
- Prospect and gain penetration into large organizations to obtain advertising opportunities
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the sales team, and provide reports as needed
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and Facebook network solutions
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals for self and team
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Possess a Bachelor degree
- 7+ years of Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Proven relationship builder with leading brands and agencies within the Greater China Region
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Demonstrated success as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing new performance measures, processes and systems
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of user behavior and how technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great team player
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Relevant experience in digital advertising or digital marketing is a plus.
- Experience in Travel and OTA field is a plus.
- Proven data processing or data analysis experience is a plus.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top