Client Partner, Travel
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced sales and marketing professional to help build and sell Facebook's advertising solutions to our key partners in the Online Travel Agency category. You'll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. We are looking for a sales professional with vertical expertise in Travel, demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment, and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have experience and measurable success in an advertising sales environment and experience selling cross-network online marketing solutions such as integrated sponsorships and display advertising. This position is located at our New York, NY office.
- Define and own account plan to unlock investment and drive client's business key performance metrics
- Partner with teammates and cross-functional partners to structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives - developing account plans, synthesizing market related data, leading client analysis and defining the overall business approach to Facebook's success with online travel agents and direct book of business
- Prospect and penetrate large organizations to drive alignment and influence executive and day-to-day contacts to execute against account plan
- Develop performance marketing approach for client to leverage Facebook ad solutions and ad tech infrastructure
- Collaborate with measurement partners to create learning agendas to help clients measure impact of marketing and adopt Facebook measurement solutions
- Frame client opportunities and challenges to enroll cross functional support
- Own forecasting and accurate client analysis to support team planning
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and Facebook network solutions
- Exceed sales goals for yourself and your team
- Partner with product teams and all cross-functional teams to act as point of contact and deliver collected and consolidated information that prioritizes customer requests
- Hone in on vertical trends and opportunities in order to craft business cases that support any new requests and/or changes that alter product vision/roadmap
- 3+ years' experience as proven strategic trusted advisor working with C-Level clients
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing, Customer Acquisition and Growth, Consulting, Mobile and/or Online sales
- Performance Marketing Experience
- Track record of reaching and exceeding business targets
- Experience introducing performance measures, processes and systems
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top