Client Partner, Telecommunication
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a strong, experienced marketing professional to help build and consultative-sell Facebook's advertising solutions to large online advertisers in the Telecommunication space. You'll contribute to a high-calibre team in a business that is experiencing rapid business growth and manages strategic relationships with top industry clients. We are looking for a marketing professional with profound Telco industry expertise, flexibility, management experience and outstanding decision-making skills.
This role will require a self-starter who has demonstrated previous high level performance in a constantly changing environment, dealing with ambiguity, and problem-solving leadership. Ideal candidates will have experience in a sales or commercially focused marketing environment as well as extensive experience selling cross-network online marketing solutions such as integrated sponsorships and display advertising.
Client Partners must have strong consultative sales and analytical skills; thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment, and have a passion for Facebook. Success in this position will require a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers, ecosystem partners (PMD's and Agencies) close new business, and provide holistic marketing solutions. This role is based in our Hamburg or Berlin office.
- Define Facebook's overall industry approach and focus in the vertical
- Serve as an industry thought leader in digital marketing in order to drive vertical and client success leveraging Facebook's ongoing product and technology developments
- Develop and actively manage short and long term account plans based on client marketing, sales and CRM objectives
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for Facebook, including a good understanding of working with advertisers and agencies
- Partner with other vertical teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives - developing work plans, synthesizing market related data, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach to Facebook's success in the Vertical
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches
- Prospect and penetrate large organizations to obtain branded advertising
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the sales team, and provide reports as needed
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and Facebook network solutions
- Analyse campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
- Exceed commercial goals for yourself and your team
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of commercial and operational customer service.
- Strong Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience
- Comfortable working to revenue targets
- Telco Vertical experience is preferred
- Strong management and coaching skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with top marketing decision makers
- Knowledge of digital media, reseller channels and vertical markets a plus
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at top companies and agencies
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Demonstrated success as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing new performance measures, processes and systems
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of Facebook user behavior and how technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate in a team setting
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong passion for Facebook and our mission
- Business level German is essential
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top