Client Partner, Telco
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a strong, experienced marketing professional to help build and consultative-sell Facebook’s advertising solutions to large online advertisers in the Telco space. You’ll contribute to a high-calibre team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. We are looking for a marketing professional with Telco industry expertise, flexibility, management experience and outstanding decision-making skills. This role will require a self-starter who has demonstrated previous high level performance in a constantly changing environment, dealing with ambiguity, and problem-solving leadership. Ideal candidates will have experience in a sales or commercially focused marketing environment as well as extensive experience selling cross-network online marketing solutions such as integrated sponsorships and display advertising. The role will be based in the London office.
- Help define Facebook’s overall approach and focus in the vertical
- Identify and prioritise business opportunities
- Partner with other vertical teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives – developing work plans, synthesizing market related data, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach to Facebook’s success in the Vertical
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for Facebook, including a good understanding of working with advertisers and agencies
- Prospect and penetrate large organizations to obtain branded advertising
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the sales team, and provide reports as needed
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and Facebook network solutions
- Analyse campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
- Exceed commercial goals for yourself and your team
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of commercial and operational customer service.
- Strong Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience
- Comfortable working to revenue targets
- Telco Vertical experience is preferred
- Strong management and coaching skills
- Strong experience of managing client accounts – sales
- Knowledge of social media, reseller channels and vertical markets a plus
- Ability to win the support of key stakeholders
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at traditional companies and agencies
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Demonstrated success as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing new performance measures, processes and systems
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of user behavior and how technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great team player
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top