Client Partner - Tech, Telco & Entertainment
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced senior sales professional with expertise in building long term partnerships with brands, directly and their agencies, to take the ownership and responsibility for building our Technology, Communications & Entertainment sector in Sydney. The role provides the opportunity to position Facebook at the forefront of brand building in the Australian market.The role will be responsible for establishing and growing long-term partnerships with strategic clients and selling Facebook's end to end marketing solutions. Client Partners should be skilled at designing, selling, and delivering digital solutions into brand marketing departments of large complex clients and working with the major media agency groups. Impeccable consultative sales expertise is a must, as well as a passion for Facebook's collaborative and innovative culture. Success in this position will require a proven ability to be a self starter who can not only build strong relationships, but also create and execute a business plan and operate confidently within Facebooks evolving commercial landscape. This position will be based in our Sydney office.
- Serve as a Technology, Communications & Entertainment industry thought leader in advertising in order to drive vertical and client success leveraging Facebook's ongoing product and technology developments
- Deliver against revenue and growth targets in order to drive accelerated growth
- Develop and broaden high-level collaborative and commercial relationships with major brand clients
- Create and deliver persuasive consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and Facebook marketing solutions
- Partner with other product and business development counterparts in Australia and globally on structuring and executing initiatives, developing work plans, synthesizing market related data, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach.
- A passion for digital and mobile business
- 7+ years of solid Enterprise Sales, Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience
- Good understanding and knowledge of the Technology, Communications & Entertainment Industry, with a focus on partnership building
- Ability to build strong relationships with top marketing decision makers
- Proven track record of successfully reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Strong understanding of Facebook user behavior and the digital ecosystem
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, sales, and/or online advertising environment strongly preferred
- Great team player.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top