Client Partner, Tech & Telco
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Client Partner to sell, evangelize and successfully demonstrate Facebook’s advertising solutions to clients and agencies in Greater China. The ideal candidate will have sales experience prospecting, managing and uncovering new branded advertising opportunities within both agencies and companies, within the Tech and Telco verticals. Time management, the ability to reach and influence decision-makers and a willingness to succeed are critical to this position. Candidates must have strong sales skills, a collaborative spirit and a passion for Facebook. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a young, rapidly growing team, critical to Facebook’s success. This team helps fuel the innovation and growth of Facebook’s core products and offers the ability to have a significant impact. This position is based in Taipei.
- Identify and prioritize business opportunities
- Commit to driving business impact for your clients
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for Facebook
- Possess a good understanding of working with advertisers and agencies
- Prospect and gain penetration into large organizations to obtain advertising opportunities
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the sales team, and provide reports as needed
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and Facebook network solutions
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals for self and team
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- 7+ years of Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Proven relationship builder with leading brands and agencies within the Greater China Region
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great team player
- Fluency in English and Mandarin required.
- Possess a Bachelor degree
- Demonstrated success as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing new performance measures, processes and systems
- Understanding of user behavior and how technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top