Client Partner, Russia & CIS, Facebook & Instagram
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking strong sales and marketing professional to help build and sell Facebook's advertising solutions to significant advertisers particularly in the Traditional space. This role will establish and expand relationships with new clients, and continue to cultivate and grow relationships with strategic clients. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role will align with a Client Solutions Manager within the Sales organization, to develop industry-specific marketing relationships and drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities with strategic clients. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in selling cross-network marketing solutions to multichannel advertisers. Having experience managing both brand and performance based campaigns, expertise in brand and performance based advertising products, and ability to leverage data and analytics to improve performance for digital campaigns is required. Client Partners must have strong consultative sales and analytical skills; thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment, and have a passion for Facebook. Success in this position will require a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers; ecosystem partners (PMD's and Agencies) close new business, and provide holistic marketing solutions.This role is based in Warsaw, Poland.
- Serve as an industry thought leader and partner to support and drive Digital transformation of traditional industries and verticals. Serve as an industry thought leader in digital media in order to drive industry and client success leveraging Facebook & Instagram's ongoing product and technology developments. Develop and actively manage short and long term industry and client marketing and product strategies Build and execute our sales strategy for Instagram and facebook. Build network and influence C-level stakeholders across key industries and verticals. Drive and exceed sales targets with balance of short and long term view. Represent Facebook and Instagram at key industry events and gatherings. Work internationally with other regions on strategic initiatives driving digital transformation of core verticals.-
- Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience of minimum 10+ years
- Work experience in Russia
- Ability to build strong relationships with top marketing decision makers
- Proven track record of successfully reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals through consultative sell
- Strong understanding of Facebook user behavior and how technology works
- Strong analytical and Excel skills are essential, as well as curiosity, persistence, and the ability to solve problems in a structured manner
- Strong ability to apply rigor, methodologies and use technology to execute, assess, and explain complex brand and performance marketing solutions
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up, sales, and/or online advertising environment strongly preferred Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate in a team setting
- Dynamic, flexible, hard-working, and highly organized
- Strong passion for Facebook and our mission
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top