Client Partner, Retail
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced (digital) consultant and marketing professional to help build and sell Facebook's Marketing solutions to the largest Retailers in the DACH region.
The ideal candidates will have a Multi Channel/Retail Industry background and excellent Marketing, Business Development, Consulting and/or Media Sales experience. He/She has demonstrated exceptional Marketing, Consultation & Sales performance while working in a constantly changing environment.
You will report to the Vertical Lead CPG & Retail and are used to dealing with Senior Management and C-level for Marketing and Media on client side.
You have extensive Brand Marketing, Digital, Media, Creative or Consultancy knowledge and great communication skills, and the ability to consult and deliver high-end campaigns and deals. This position is located in our Hamburg office.
- Build and grow business impact and relationships with our Retail partners and their agencies (Media, Creative and others) in the DACH region
- Work on Facebook's overall Retail strategy and focus in the work with its strategic clients in the branded advertising space
- Identify and prioritize business opportunities for and with our partners
- Build long term strategic partnerships with the largest industry brands in the region
- Partner with international Facebook cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives - developing work plans, synthesizing market related data, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach to Facebook's success the region
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for Facebook
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the sales team, and provide reports as needed
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and Facebook network solutions
- Create and deliver consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and Facebook marketing solutions
- Setup and manage complex projects with partners, internal teams and agencies
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals for own set of accounts
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales, consulting and operational customer service
- Demonstrated track record of Marketing, Consulting, Brand Advertising, Creative, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience
- Thorough knowledge and/or experience in sales or marketing with a proven track record of success driving revenue and business growth
- Proven track record in managing top industry accounts, dealing with senior management and C-level, reaching and exceeding sales and marketing goals
- Established network/relationships with top marketing decision makers at Retail industry and media agencies is a plus
- Facebook user, and passionate about social media
- Demonstrated success as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing new performance measures, processes and systems
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of user behavior and how technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top