Client Partner, Publisher Solution Sales - Korea
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Facebook is seeking an experienced publisher-development/inventory acquisition sales professional to join its growing Publisher Solution team in APAC, supporting Korea. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the publisher adoption of the Audience Network product offerings for mobile app and web developers. The product suite provides real-time advertising technologies for publishers including yield optimization and streamlined ad network management for Apps and web. You will be responsible for managing the entire new business sales cycle including identifying and approaching top and mid-tier app developers & mobile web and video publishers based out of the Korea region, selling them on the overall Facebook Publisher Solution value proposition for Audience Network, negotiating terms, closing contracts and helping onboard the customer. The Client Partner will work closely with the cross functional team in APAC including Account Management, Technical Account Management, Platform Partnership team, local Facebook teams in Korea and various other cross-functional teams in HQ. This role will be based out of Facebook's offices in Singapore.
- Develop and enhance Facebook's reputation as the leading Publisher Solution and monetization platform for mobile apps within the Korea region
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly new revenue acquisition targets by proactively building a pipe and getting new publishers on board
- Provide local thought leadership in the Korea region and represent Facebook at various industry conferences & developer forums
- Negotiate contract terms for all new app & web developers
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue forecasting & activity reporting to the cross-functional team within Facebook
- Consultative based selling with App & web owners across the entire Facebook Adtech product stack including SSP, Ad Server, Audience Network
- Work with the Publisher solution team on the onboarding and scaling of new publishers & app developers
- Deep understanding of the Korean mobile app & web developer ecosystem and competitive monetization solutions
- Relationships with the mobile ecosystem, ideally with top 100 app & web developers and publishers in the Korea region
- 5+ years of overall business experience across sales, business development, product marketing in the mobile eco-system
- 3+ year's experience with Adtech technology companies (such as DSPs, SSPs, Ad Networks, In-app measurement platforms) and understanding of ad serving technology, exchanges, DSPs, Video CMSs
- Deep understanding of the online video, web, mobile and online advertising markets, open to learn new tech, new products, innovative idea.
- Proactively collect the market feedback, competitors' or industry dynamics.
- Strong communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Ability to work in a very high growth and cross functional environment
- Fluent in both Korean and English is a must
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of time
- MBA is a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top