Client Partner, Mobile Publisher Sales - Paris
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.Facebook is seeking an experienced publisher-development/inventory acquisition sales professional to join its growing Publisher Solutions team in France, supporting the France, Belgium and other markets. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the publisher acquisition and adoption of the Audience Network product offerings for mobile app developers and publishers in the region. You will be responsible for managing the entire new business sales cycle including identifying and approaching top and mid-tier publishers & app developers based out of relevant geographies, selling them on the overall Facebook Publisher Solution value proposition for Audience Network, negotiating terms, closing contracts and helping onboard the customer. This includes selling the entire monetization portfolio of Audience Network products including M-apps, M-web, Instant Articles and Video to app developers, publishers, broadcasters and media companies. The Client Partner will work closely with all the relevant cross functional teams in France and EMEA including Global Sales, Account Management, Platform Partnership, Gaming, Business Development, Media Partnerships and various other cross-functional teams in HQ. This role will be based out of Facebook’s offices in Paris and reports into the South Europe Regional Lead, Publisher Solutions.
- Develop and enhance Facebook Audience Network’s reputation as the leading publisher monetization platform for app developers and publishers within the region.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly and quarterly new revenue acquisition targets
- Provide local thought leadership in the region and represent Facebook at various industry conferences, publisher events and developer forums
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue forecasting & activity reporting to the cross-functional team within Facebook
- Consultative based selling and responsible for all new customer acquisition across the entire Facebook Audience Network product stack including M-apps, M-web, Instant Articles & Video
- Work with other members of the Audience Network South Europe team and the EMEA leadership team to drive the annual long-term business planning for the region
- Proactively collect market feedback, competitors’ or industry dynamics and provide inputs into the Audience Network PMM, product & engineering teams.
- Deep understanding of the mobile app developer, media publishers and broadcaster ecosystems and competitive monetization solutions across France and EMEA
- Relationships with the mobile ecosystem, ideally with top 100 app developers and publishers in the South European markets.
- 7+ years of overall business experience across sales, business development, product marketing in the mobile eco-system
- Experience with in-App technology companies and understanding of Advertising, Ad Serving Technology and Exchanges.
- Deep understanding of the mobile, video and online advertising markets, open to learning new tech, new products, innovative ideas.
- Strong communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Ability to work in a very high growth and cross functional environment
- Willingness and ability to travel about 30% of time
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top