Client Partner, Mobile Gaming Publisher Sales - Greater China
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.Facebook is seeking an experienced publisher-development/inventory acquisition sales professional to join its growing Adtech team in APAC, supporting the Greater China region. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the publisher adoption of the Audience Network product offerings for mobile app developers. The product suite provides real-time advertising technologies for publishers including yield optimization and streamlined ad network management for Apps. You will be responsible for managing the entire new business sales cycle including identifying and approaching top and mid-tier app developers based out of the GCR region, selling them on the overall Facebook Adtech value proposition for Audience Network, negotiating terms, closing contracts and helping on-board the customer. The Client Partner will work closely with the cross functional team in APAC including Account Management, Technical Account Management, Platform Partnership team and various other cross-functional teams in HQ. This role will be based out of Facebook’s offices in Singapore and reports into the GCR Head of Publisher Sales – Audience Network
- Develop and enhance Facebook’s reputation as the leading Publisher Ad Technology and monetization platform for mobile apps within the Greater China region.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly and quarterly new revenue acquisition targets
- Provide local thought leadership in the GCR region and represent Facebook at various industry conferences & developer forums
- Negotiate contract terms for all new app developers
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue forecasting & activity reporting to the cross-functional team within Facebook
- Consultative based selling with App owners across the entire Facebook Adtech product around Audience Network.
- Deep understanding of the Chinese mobile app developer ecosystem and competitive monetization solutions
- Relationships with the mobile ecosystem, ideally with top 100 app developers and publishers in the GCR region
- Gaming background is preferred
- 5+ years of overall business experience across sales, business development, product marketing in the mobile eco-system
- 3+ years experience with Adtech technology companies (such as DSPs, SSPs, Ad Networks, In-app measurement platforms) and understanding of ad serving technology, exchanges, DSPs, Video CMSs
- Deep understanding of the online video, mobile and online advertising markets, open to learn new tech, new products, innovative idea.
- Proactively collect the market feedback, competitors’ or industry dynamics.
- Strong communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Ability to work in a very high growth and cross functional environment
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Willingness and ability to travel about 40% of time
- BA/BS required, MBA is a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top