Client Partner Manager, Gaming Industry, Korea
(Seoul, South Korea - Singapore)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Client Partner for Gaming (mobile and PC/online verticals) will have a huge opportunity to build partnerships provide leadership and business insight, and deliver on strategic initiatives to our gaming advertisers and their agencies. With proven understanding of both gaming industry and media, this role will partner with the sales team to establish and strengthen senior-level relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education and advertiser growth & satisfaction. Success in this position requires passion for gaming, strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in our Singapore office.
- Set the strategy for mobile and PC/online games developers, build relationships and deliver impact with our gaming clients and their agencies in Korea
- Drive education at an agency level to allow them to support their gaming clients
- Drive strategic marketing conversations with our gaming partners to define objectives and provide recommendations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to scope out business opportunities and to deliver results (i.e. facilitating plans & recommendations from such teams as product, marketing, measurement science and customer solutions through to implementation)
- Optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Have the sales skills to deliver revenue growth and achieve targets set
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any & all matters specific to your clients, including escalations
- Experience in the mobile and PC/online Gaming industry highly desirable
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Culturally sensitive and experience dealing with businesses throughout Korea
- Native Korean & English language skills is essential
- Ability to structure, negotiate, and maintain significant and complex strategic relationships (familiarity with advertising terms & conditions preferable)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills at all levels of an organization
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues in an effort to be the customer advocate within Facebook
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top