Client Partner Manager, Gaming Industry, Japan
(Singapore – Tokyo, Japan)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Client Partner for Gaming (console and mobile verticals) will have a huge opportunity to build partnerships provide leadership and business insight, and deliver on strategic initiatives to our gaming advertisers and their agencies. With proven understanding of both gaming industry and media, this role will partner with the sales team to establish and strengthen senior-level relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education and advertiser growth & satisfaction. Success in this position requires passion for gaming, strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in our Singapore office.
- Set the strategy for console developers, build relationships and deliver impact with our gaming clients and their agencies in Japan
- Drive education at an agency level to allow them to support their gaming clients
- Drive strategic marketing conversations with our gaming partners to define objectives and provide recommendations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to scope out business opportunities and to deliver results (i.e. facilitating plans & recommendations from such teams as product, marketing, measurement science and customer solutions through to implementation)
- Optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Have the sales skills to deliver revenue growth and achieve targets set
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any & all matters specific to your clients, including escalations
- Experience in the Console Gaming industry highly desirable
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Culturally sensitive and experience dealing with businesses throughout Japan
- Native Japanese & English language skills is essential
- Ability to structure, negotiate, and maintain significant and complex strategic relationships (familiarity with advertising terms & conditions preferable)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills at all levels of an organization
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues in an effort to be the customer advocate within Facebook
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top