Client Partner, Global Digital Adopters
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a strong sales and marketing executive to lead key global client partnerships with our top most significant international brands, considered to be Digital Adopters – those who are challenging the status quo and are redefining how markets/consumers need to be served. This role entails developing a keen understanding of client's business and organization, being a trusted advisor and global growth partner for two of our leading international clients, building on thought leadership, and driving the relationship with Facebook at global level, beyond being an established marketing lever. Key goal is to develop the partnership into a solid and integrated approach that drives client's business across all categories, markets and departments. The Global Client Partner is the principal representative between Facebook and senior client leadership teams (CXO Level), and is the pivotal centre of an intense internal (market & support teams) and external (agency & advisory teams) ecosystem of partners who are paramount to help clients achieve their mission.The role cultivates and grows relationships with strategic clients of the largest global brands in Adopter industries, ranging from Financial Services to Tech and Telecom, and from CPG to Gaming. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media and sales channels, this role will align with a global Client Solutions Manager counterpart, to develop industry-specific marketing relationships and drive revenues by leveraging complex opportunities with strategic clients. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in building cross-channel business solutions for multichannel advertisers, as well as a solid understanding of media industry and key drivers for success. Experience in brand and performance based consultancy is beneficial, as well as an ability to leverage data and analytics to improve business performance. Furthermore, global client partners must have strong consultative sales and analytical skills; thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment, and have a passion for Facebook. Success in this position will require a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers and ecosystem partners, close new business, and provide holistic marketing solutions. This position will be located at our office in Amsterdam, Facebook EMEA.
- Develop thought leadership on client's businesses and industry
- Set long term business aspiration and annual goals with client at global level
- Seek to understand client's business objectives to ensure Facebook solutions are positioned appropriately
- Accountable for the construction of Joint Business Plans to achieve tangible goals, and deliver on service expectations (e.g. training, workshops, measurement studies)
- Lead an internal ecosystem of Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers in markets and regions, to execute again vision and plan for the partnership (JBP)
- Align with cross functional teams like Sales, Marketing, Measurement, and Pricing to ensure client expectations are managed, and delivered upon
- Deliver and demand the highest levels of client service by partnering with cross regional teams to align objectives, improve relationships and processes
- Set and communicate direction and prioritization of key markets and initiatives to support client's FB activities locally, regionally and globally
- Collaborate with internal cross-market and regional teams to ensure product improvement, transfer knowledge and improve process/client relationships
- Partner with client's media and creative agencies to ensure synergies, collaboration and trusted relationships, towards a common goal of achieving business objectives
- Identify incremental revenue opportunities and scale accordingly, ensuring clients' investment targets are met or exceeded
- Monitor and provide timely and accurate forecasts of opportunities and pipeline
- Exhibit executive presence and confidence in presenting Facebook to C-suite executives
- 12+ years in marketing, media or consultancy – project management experience preferred
- Deep interest and knowledge of one or more specific industries within the 'Digital Adopters' consumer domain – eg. Tech&Telco, Finance, CPG
- Experienced in managing international accounts at scale, and delivering highest service levels with minimal dedication to these clients
- Solid in managing complex business relationships across multiple levels
- Ability to leverage and build-out new and existing relationships with key business and marketing decision makers.
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against an aggressive growth strategy – contributing to client acceleration rates above expectations
- Leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach
- Strong analytical and excel skills – combined with agile ability to solve problems
- Ability to convert business from all media channels into a digital model
- Strategic thinking capabilities – combined with intrinsic result drive and strong eye for detail
- Excellent leadership behaviour – expressed into strong organizational, and problem solving/decision making skills
- Intelligent, motivated, self-starting – with strong interpersonal skills and positive work attitude and ethic
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top