Client Partner, Gaming, Greater China
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Client Partner for Gaming will have a huge opportunity to build partnerships, provide leadership and business insight, and deliver on strategic initiatives to the breadth of high potential gaming companies across China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. With proven understanding of both gaming and digital media, this role will partner across the sales team to establish and strengthen senior-level relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education and advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires passion for gaming, strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in our Singapore office.
- Set the strategy, build relationships and deliver impact with a portfolio of high growth gaming developers & publishers
- Drive strategic marketing conversations with our senior client stakeholders to define objectives and provide recommendations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to scope out business opportunities and to deliver results (i.e. facilitating plans & recommendations from such teams as product, marketing and customer solutions through to implementation)
- Optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any & all matters specific to your clients, including escalations
- BA or BS degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of working experience in sales, digital media, gaming and/or China
- Culturally sensitive and experience dealing with businesses throughout Greater China
- Fluency in Mandarin is essential
- Ability to structure, negotiate, and maintain significant and complex strategic relationships (familiarity with advertising terms & conditions preferable)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills at all levels of an organization
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues in an effort to be the customer advocate within Facebook
- Identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus
- Strong analytical skills
- Travel is required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top