Client Partner, Gaming
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
At Facebook, our vision is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. We think this is having a profound impact on the way we relate to people, communities and institutions around us. As such, Facebook is a powerful way for companies to reach consumers and advertise their products and brands. EMEA Gaming, part of the global gaming team, manages large gaming partners in Europe, Israel and Russia. The team is split into three verticals: Social Gaming, Console/MMO and Social Casino/RMG. Facebook is seeking a senior Client Partner for the Social mobile vertical to establish new senior-level marketing relationships and grow existing relationships with strategic clients. With proven deep understanding of online and performance media, the ideal candidate will drive revenue by educating clients, negotiating complex business opportunities, and by working with cross-functional teams to develop industry-specific marketing solutions with both brand and performance-based goals. Success in this position requires a passion for gaming and Facebook, strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in Tel Aviv.
- Serve as an industry thought leader in social media and digital advertising in order to drive the gaming vertical and client success
- Accurately and effectively manage sales pipeline in order to prioritize business opportunities and resources
- Develop and broaden high-level collaborative relationships, including identifying and influencing key decision makers: Reach and exceed sales quotas while contributing to overall vertical and team goals Create and deliver consultative sales presentations by understanding client business goals and leveraging industry knowledge, market trends, and knowledge of Facebook
- Exhibit strong executive presence and confidence in presenting to C-suite executives
- Methodical coordination & communication across agencies, PMDs, and client teams
- Actively search for and identify gaming companies with high growth potential, onboard them to your portfolio and work with them to help grow their business on Facebook
- 5-7 years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales and/or online advertising experience
- Experience working in gaming
- Proven track record of successfully reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Proven track record of successfully acquiring new clients
- Understanding of Facebook marketing solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to tell a story using data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate in a team setting
- Strong passion for Facebook and our mission
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top