Client Partner, FMCG and Retail
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Client Partner to sell, evangelize and successfully demonstrate Facebook’s advertising solutions to clients and agencies in Greater China. The ideal candidate will have sales experience prospecting, managing and uncovering new branded advertising opportunities within both agencies and companies, within the FMCG and Retail verticals. Time management, the ability to reach and influence decision-makers and a willingness to succeed are critical to this position. Candidates must have strong sales skills, a collaborative spirit and a passion for Facebook. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a young, rapidly growing team, critical to Facebook’s success. This team helps fuel the innovation and growth of Facebook’s core products and offers the ability to have a significant impact. This position is based in Taiwan.
- Identify and prioritize business opportunities
- Commit to driving business impact for your clients in the industry
- Prospect and partner with agencies and organizations by building relationships with key decision makers
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends and case studies to clearly communicate Facebook value proposition and inspire action
- Up-sell existing customers with high potential
- Prospect and penetrate large organizations to obtain branded advertising
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions for new and existing clients
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
- Exceed sales expectation, new customer acquisition, customer satisfaction and overall vertical goals.
- Possess a Bachelor degree
- 7+ years of experience, with a minimum of 4 years of experience in digital media with demonstrated leadership experience
- Online media experience in a sales/commission-based role
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Ability to effectively manage time, reach decision-makers and quickly determine opportunity potential
- Knowledge of social media, online advertising, and reseller channels and vertical markets a plus
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great team player
- Fluency in Mandarin and English required.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top