Client Partner - FMCG
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a strong, experienced sales and marketing professional to help build and sell advertising solutions to major clients in the FMCG Vertical. You will contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. We are looking for a sales professional with expertise in building long term partnerships with brands directly and their incumbent agencies. This role will require a self-starter who can not only build strong relationships, but also create and execute a business plan and operate confidently within Facebook's rapidly evolving commercial landscape. Ideal candidates will have deep experience in a sales environment, in selling digital solutions into brand marketing departments and working with the major media agency groups. This is a short term employee position for 15 months based in our Sydney office.
- Help define Facebook's overall approach and focus in the FMCG vertical & on specific book of business
- Identify and prioritize business opportunities, build pitches & close with clients & agencies
- Partner with other teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives - developing work plans, synthesizing market related data, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach to Facebookâ€™s success in the FMCG Vertical
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for Facebook, including a good understanding of working with advertisers and agencies
- Prospect and penetrate large organizations to grow their advertising spend with Facebook
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the sales team, and provide reports as needed
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and Facebook network solutions
- Analyse campaign performance statistics, build case studies and recommend optimized media solutions
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals for yourself and your team * Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Solid Enterprise Sales, Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience
- FMCG Vertical experience is ideally required, with a focus on sales & partnership building and sales
- Knowledge of social media, reseller channels and media agency landscape a plus
- Ability to win the support of key stakeholders & working efficiently with cross-functional teams
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at major clients and agencies
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Demonstrable success as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing new performance measures, processes and systems
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment and communicate these changes to clients in a clear & impactful manner
- Understanding of user behavior and how technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Great team player.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top