Client Partner, Financial Services
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Facebook is seeking a strong, experienced sales and marketing professional to help build and sell advertising solutions to major clients in the Financial Services vertical. As Client Partner you will contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. This role will require a self-starter who can not only build strong relationships, but also create and execute a business plan and operate confidently within Facebook's rapidly evolving commercial landscape. Ideal candidates will have deep experience in a sales or marketing environment, in selling digital solutions into brand marketing departments and working with the major media agency groups.
Success in this position requires a blend of strong consultative influencing and analytical skills, with excellence in commercially focused client service in a team environment.
This position is located in our London office.
- Help define Facebook's overall approach and focus in the Financial Services vertical and on specific book of business
- Identify and prioritize business opportunities, build pitches & close with clients & agencies
- Partner with other teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives - developing work plans, synthesizing market related data, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach to Facebook's success in the Financial Services vertical
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for Facebook, including a good understanding of working with advertisers and agencies
- Prospect and penetrate large organizations to grow their advertising spend with Facebook
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the sales team, and provide reports as needed
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and Facebook network solutions
- Analyse campaign performance statistics, build case studies and recommend optimized media solutions
- Exceed sales goals for yourself and your team
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Represent Facebook at relevant Financial Services industry events
- Maintain deep and up-to-date knowledge of digital Marketing, technology, and accompanying Facebook solutions
- Analyse data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Facebook
- Drive education on Facebook product, company updates and share Facebook best practices as relevant to client or agencies' business
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business related subject preferred
- Self starter with entrepreneurial approach to work, excellent leadership, organizational and problem solving/decision making skills with minimal direction, high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven record at working as part of a team
- Background in Marketing, Media, Advertising, Sales or Consulting (the role requires a understanding of the online and traditional advertising landscape)
- Sales or marketing experience with vertical knowledge & direct response marketing experience
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against growth & sales targets
- Proven ability presenting to and influencing top level decision makers
- Facebook and Instagram user and familiarity with both Facebook and Instagram's commercial offering
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Experience aligning marketing solutions and measurement to client business objectives
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing marketing campaigns, measurement, and creative strategy
- Experience communicating insights derived from complex data to drive sales
- Experience supporting the execution of account growth strategy and action plans as part of a team
- Deep understanding of the Financial Services industry and specific experience preferable
- Ability to take data and analytics and use the Facebook product to build a solution for our customers
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top