Client Partner, Fashion
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced consultative sales and marketing professional to help build and sell Facebook's advertising solutions to the largest brands in the region focusing on the Fashion Vertical. The ideal candidates will have Industry Marketing, Consulting, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience and have also demonstrated exceptional solid performance while working in a constantly changing environment. You will report to the Director of Retail, Fashion and in-market Travel and are used to dealing with C-level and Senior Management. You will have extensive media knowledge and great communication skills, and the ability to consult and deliver high-end deals.
- Help define Facebook's overall approach and focus in the work with its strategic clients in the direct response and branded advertising space
- Identify and prioritize business opportunities
- Build long term strategic partnerships with some of the largest brands in the region
- Partner with Facebook cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives - developing work plans, synthesizing market related data, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach to Facebook's success the region
- Develop the account portfolio from a deep understanding of their business. Be their trusted partner for the long term.
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for Facebook, including a good understanding of working with advertisers and agencies
- Prospect and penetrate large organizations to obtain marketing and sales budgets
- Develop cohesive plans and reports to measure and forecast the growth and performance of the portfolio, based on deep account and industry knowledge
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and Facebook solutions
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals for own set of accounts
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales, consulting and operational customer service relevant to their needs
- Act as a thought leader in Fashion Retail both in the market as within our company to grow Facebook's footprint in the market and gain additional shares on total advertising budgets
- Demonstrated track record of Marketing, Consulting, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience, preferably related to Retail
- Thorough knowledge and/or experience in sales or marketing with a proven track record of success driving revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Proven track record in dealing with C level and senior management
- Demonstrated to run highly sophisticated and KPI driven performance and brand marketing campaigns across different marketing channels
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at traditional companies and media agencies is a plus
- Facebook user, and passionate about social media
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Demonstrated success as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing new performance measures, processes and systems
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of user behavior and how technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms
- Business level in English is essential for this role
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top