Client Partner, E-Commerce
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Client Partner to sell, evangelize and successfully demonstrate Facebook's advertising solutions to agencies and companies in the Chinese market. The ideal candidate will have sales experience prospecting, managing and uncovering new branded advertising opportunities within both agencies and companies, within the E-commerce vertical. Time management, the ability to reach and influence decision-makers and a willingness to succeed are critical to this position. Candidates must have strong sales skills, a collaborative spirit and a passion for Facebook. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a young, rapidly growing team, critical to Facebook's success. This team helps fuel the innovation and growth of Facebook's core products and offers the ability to have a significant impact. This position is full-time and will be located in our Hong Kong office.
- Prospect and partner with agencies and organizations and by building relationships with key decision makers
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and case studies to clearly communicate the Facebook platform value proposition and inspire action
- Upsell existing customers with high potential
- Prospect and penetrate large organizations to obtain branded and direct response advertising
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions for new and existing clients
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
- Exceed sales, new customer acquisition, customer satisfaction, and pricing and yield goals.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
- Online media experience in a sales/commission-based role
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Ability to effectively manage time, reach decision-makers and quickly determine opportunity potential
- Interest in technology and the ability to explain complex concepts in everyday terms
- Knowledge of social media, online advertising, and reseller channels and vertical markets a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Great team player.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top