Client Partner, eCommerce
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
At Facebook, our vision is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. We think this is having a profound impact on the way we relate to people, communities and institutions around us. As such, Facebook is a powerful way for companies to reach consumers and advertise their products and brands. Facebook is seeking a Client Partner to work within our eCommerce vertical. The ideal candidate will have experience in selling cross-network marketing solutions to multichannel advertisers and a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers and drive new business. Candidates must have strong consultative sales skills, a collaborative and innovative spirit, and a passion for Facebook. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the rapidly growing broader National Sales organization critical to Facebook's success. This team helps fuel the innovation and growth of Facebook's core products and offers the ability to have a significant impact. This position will be located at Headquarters in Menlo Park, CA.
- Develop high-level collaborative relationships and close large deals with some of the largest etailers
- Leverage Facebook's extensive Direct Response solution set to the benefit of eCommerce advertisers
- Find, sell in the vision, and ramp eCommerce advertisers (many of whom aren't on our radar today)
- Find and work with many fast-growing startups and be a meaningful partner in their efforts to grow their business
- Serve as an industry thought leader in social media and digital advertising and adapt to Facebook's ongoing product and technology developments
- Create and present needs-based solutions and high quality answers to RFPs via telephone, webinar and customer meetings
- Reach and exceed sales quotas while contributing to overall team goals
- Accurately forecast and efficiently allocate resources to drive profitable business results
- Create and deliver consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and Facebook marketing solutions
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive revenue growth with new and existing customers
- Analyze campaign statistics to recommend optimized solutions specific to each clients' goals, metrics, and objectives
- Always deliver the highest level of customer service and present Facebook solutions in a compelling, positive and professional way
- Provide and share key learnings and best practices to your peers.
- 5+ years direct response focused digital advertising sales experience
- Relationships with marketing decision makers at F500 companies and agencies
- Proven track record of growing revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Understanding of Facebook user behavior and how technology works
- Interest in technology and proven ability to explain performance marketing solutions in everyday terms
- Proven ability to communicate, influence and present to large groups and stakeholders
- Ability to travel
- Experience selling into eCommerce or Retail clients
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top