Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a strong, hands-on, self-motivated, experienced sales and marketing professional to help build and sell Facebook's advertising solutions to Fortune 500 advertisers. You'll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid growth. We are looking for a sales professional with desirable vertical expertise in Consumer Goods industry who has also demonstrated previous solid performance and work in a constantly changing environment, dealing with ambiguity, and demonstrated problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. Candidates will have experience and measurable success in a sales environment as well as experience selling cross-network online marketing solutions such as integrated sponsorships and display advertising.
- Help define Facebook's overall approach and focus in the vertical.
- Identify and prioritize business opportunities.
- Partner with other vertical teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives - developing work plans, synthesizing market related data, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach to Facebook's success in the vertical.
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for Facebook, including a good understanding of working with advertisers and agencies.
- Prospect and penetrate large organizations to obtain branded advertising.
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the sales team, and provide reports as needed.
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and Facebook network solutions.
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions.
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals for yourself and your team.
- Identify training opportunities for the team and tools that would enhance sales team performance, effectiveness and client engagement.
- Have a strong pulse on cross-vertical challenges with campaigns, products and processes and help identify scalable solutions on behalf of the vertical.
- Partner with product teams and all cross-functional teams to act as point of contact and deliver collected and consolidated information that prioritizes customer requests.
- Hone in on vertical trends and opportunities to craft business cases that support any new requests and/or changes that alter product vision/roadmap.
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online.
- Proven experience as a strategic advisor working with C-Level clients.
- 5+ years of experience managing client accounts.
- Proven experience working with marketing decision makers in companies and agencies.
- Track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue.
- Proven experience introducing performance measures, processes and systems.
- Proven hands-on and analytical skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Experience in Regional Latin America Market.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top