Client Partner - Direct Response
(Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
At Facebook, our vision is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. We think this is having a profound impact on the way we relate to people, communities and institutions around us. As such, Facebook offers a powerful way for companies to reach consumers and advertise their products and brands, leveraging the power of word of mouth recommendations. Facebook is looking for a strong, experienced leader to sell and deliver Facebook's marketing solutions to large advertisers. In this fast-paced environment, you will wear many hats, providing guidance and direction in multiple functional areas. You should be comfortable with change and passionate about general management and consultative selling. This role will be based in Buenos Aires.
- Build C-level relationships to help penetrate large organizations to develop full-funnel marketing solutions
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals
- Develop scalable operations solutions and improvements to support Facebook's continued advertiser growth
- Work seamlessly between sales channels and business functions to continue revenue growth
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- Drive strategic marketing conversations with marketers and agencies to define objectives and provide recommendations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to scope out business opportunities and to deliver results (i.e. facilitating plans & recommendations from such teams as product, marketing and customer solutions through to implementation)
- Set and maintain goals with clients and sellers for all Facebook advertising objectives (focus on audience and performance)
- Optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any & all matters specific to your clients, including escalations
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
- Fluency in written and conversational in English required
- 8+ years of experience, 5+ years of sales experience, online or advertising sales is a plus
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Consulting sales experience a plus
- Knowledge on DR
- Knowledge of social media and vertical markets a plus
- Strong analytical and strategic planning background
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Ability to build relationships offering a consultative sale to clients and partners
- Great team player.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top