Client Partner, Digital Disruptors
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a strong, experienced person to sell and deliver Facebook's marketing solutions to a selected group of Digital Disruptors advertisers. Disruptive companies don't simply serve markets. Disruptive companies find the space between the new and the old, and wedge an idea between them to create something totally unique, rendering everything obsolete. Facebook's Disruptor team helps start-ups and venture-backed companies disrupt existing industries. Our specialists partner with clients on their overall business results, utilizing a customized playbook ranging from new customer acquisition, market share acceleration, new product expansions, and competitive differentiation. In this fast-paced environment, you will wear many hats, providing guidance and direction in multiple functional areas. You should be comfortable with change and passionate about general management and consultative selling. This role will be based in Mexico and will work with the market locally.
- Build and nurture C-level relationships to help penetrate large organizations to develop full-funnel marketing solutions
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development Develop scalable operations solutions and improvements to support Facebook's continued advertiser growth
- Work cross-functionally with In-Market teams, Global Regions, Business Operations, Platform, Measurement/Metrics, and Product Marketing to optimize our vertical efforts
- Consult with Product Marketing to help shape product development in support of specific vertical needs
- Guide the creation of persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of Facebook to marketers in various verticals
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for Facebook
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at traditional companies and agencies
- 8+ years' of media sales experience 3+ years experience in digital media
- Knowledge of the client-agency eco-system
- Knowledge of marketing communication discipline and business drivers for various verticals
- Storyteller with communication and presentation experience with an emphasis on translating insights, product offering and data into business benefits for the client
- A true all-rounder who can deliver a highly strategic recommendation and will see it through with smart implementation
- The ideal candidate will have an extensive cross-category and cross-media sales experience and a great track record of driving consistent and measurable growth with limited oversight.
Back to top