Client Partner, Console PC & MMO - EMEA Gaming Sales
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
At Facebook, our vision is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. We think this is having a profound impact on the way we relate to people, communities and institutions around us. As such, Facebook is a powerful way for companies to reach consumers and advertise their products and brands.
EMEA Gaming, part of the global gaming team, manages large gaming partners in Europe, Israel and Russia. The team is split into three verticals: Social Gaming, Console/MMO and Social Casino/RMG.
Facebook is seeking a strong Client Partner for the Console & MMO vertical to grow existing relationships with strategic clients.
Success in this position requires a passion for gaming and Facebook, strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in our Dublin headquarters.
- Serve as an industry thought leader in social media and digital advertising in order to drive the gaming vertical and client success.
- Develop and broaden high-level collaborative relationships, including identifying and influencing key decision makers
- Drive revenue by educating clients, optimizing existing campaigns and presenting new marketing solutions with both brand and performance-based goals
- Reach and exceed sales quotas while contributing to overall vertical and team goals
- Create and deliver consultative sales presentations by understanding client business goals and leveraging industry knowledge, market trends, and knowledge of Facebook
- Exhibit strong executive presence and confidence in presenting to C-suite executives
- Methodic coordination & communication across agencies, PMDs, and client teams
- 5 to 7 years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales and/or online advertising experience
- Passion for Console, MMO & PC Gaming
- Proven understanding of digital, performance and mobile marketing
- Proven track record of successfully reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Understanding of Facebook marketing solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to tell a story using data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate in a team setting
- Strong passion for Facebook and our mission
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top