(Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
At Facebook, our vision is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. We think this is having a profound impact on the way we relate to people, communities and institutions around us. As such, Facebook offers a powerful way for companies to reach consumers and advertise their products and brands, leveraging the power of word of mouth recommendations. Facebook is looking for an experienced leader to sell and deliver Facebook’s marketing solutions to large advertisers.The Client Partner for Facebook’s team will have an outstanding opportunity to build partnerships, provide leadership and business insight, and deliver on strategic initiatives to our advertisers and agencies. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific marketing relationships and drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities. The Client Partner will establish and strengthen relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.The ideal candidate will have solid marketing skills and experience with both brand and Direct Response (DR) clients. The main challenge is to deliver full funnel solutions proving Facebook’s value to customers that have both brand building and performance targets through consistently and persistently measuring and showing results that drive customers’ business on a combination of brand development targets and DR objectives.
- Build C-level relationships to help penetrate large organizations to develop full-funnel marketing solutions
- Exceed sales targets accelerating growth of each customer and vertical Work seamlessly between sales channels and business functions to continue revenue growth
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy developmentPartner with the Sales Associate to drive critical advertising initiatives through to delivery
- Drive strategic marketing conversations with marketers and agencies to define objectives and provide recommendations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to scope out business opportunities and to deliver results (i.e. facilitating plans & recommendations from such teams as product, marketing and customer solutions through to implementation)
- Set and maintain goals with clients and sellers for all Facebook advertising objectives (brand, audience and performance)
- Optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any & all matters specific to your clients, including escalations
- Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent BA or BS degree Fluency in written and conversational in English 10+ years of sales experience and 5+ years of management experience, Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Ability to build relationships and offering a consultative sale to clients and partners
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- confortable working with brand and DR verticals
- Online or advertising sales background Consulting sales experienceKnowledge of social media and vertical markets a plus Strong analytical and strategic planning background
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top