Client Partner, Acquisition
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced sales professional to help clients grow their business. You’ll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. The ideal candidate will have an extensive cross category and cross media sales experience and a great track record of driving consistent and measurable growth with limited oversight.
- Play the lead role in developing the client acquisition strategy for Facebook Brazil
- National responsibilities of bringing the acquisition strategy to life by driving rapid growth amongst in the identified clients/ categories
- Build and nurture the business relationships with those clients and grow the business
- Work cross-functionally with In-Market teams, Global Regions, Business Operations, Platform, Measurement/Metrics, and Product Marketing to optimize our vertical efforts
- Consult with Product Marketing to help shape product development in support of specific vertical needs
- Guide the creation of persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of Facebook to marketers in various verticals
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for Facebook.
- 8+ years experience of media sales experience of which 3+ years in digital media is preferred
- A thorough understanding of the client-agency eco-system
- A deeper knowledge of marketing communication discipline and business drivers for various verticals
- A true all rounder who can deliver a highly strategic recommendation and will see it through with smart implementation
- Skilled storyteller with exceptional communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on translating insights, product offering and data into business benefits for the client
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at traditional companies and agencies.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top