(Seoul, South Korea)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
At Facebook, our vision is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. We think this is having a profound impact on the way we relate to people, communities and institutions around us. As such, Facebook offers a powerful way for companies to reach consumers and advertise their products and brands, leveraging the power of word of mouth recommendations. Facebook is seeking a Client Partner to sell, evangelize and successfully demonstrate Facebook’s advertising solutions to the new clients of Facebook. The ideal candidate will have sales experience prospecting, managing and uncovering new advertising opportunities. Time management, the ability to reach and influence decision-makers and a willingness to succeed are critical to this position. Candidates must have strong sales skills, a collaborative spirit and a passion for Facebook and ads product. Client Partner for Facebook’s acquisition team will have an outstanding opportunity to build partnerships, provide leadership and business insight, and deliver on strategic initiatives to our new advertisers with proven understanding of both online and traditional media. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, and focus on impact. This position is based in Seoul, focused on the Korean market.
- Launch new advertisers on the Facebook platform by building relationships with key decision makers primarily through telephone calls and email correspondence
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and case studies to clearly communicate the Facebook platform value proposition and inspire action
- Upsell existing customers with high potential
- Prospect and penetrate large organizations to obtain advertising
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions for new and existing clients
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
- Exceed sales, top client management, customer satisfaction, and pricing and yield goals
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of relevant experience in sales, advertising, media sales, and media planning leading business or accounts
- Working experience in digital advertising experience or B2C product marketing will be preferred
- Ability to manage strategic client relationships
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills at all levels of an organization
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues in an effort to be the customer advocate within Facebook
- Identify and leverage trends and new opportunities within industry of expertise/focus Strong analytical skills preferred
- Limited travel may be required
- Fluent Korean and business fluency in English
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top