Client Insights Planner, Entertainment
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
In GSO, we pride ourselves on creating partnerships that enable clients to trust and believe we are the #1 growth driver for their business. To achieve this goal and exceed it in the future, we've created a specialized function to partner with sales pods to create client-specific actionable and valuable business insights to our partners. The Clients Insights Planner will focus on priority clients, their business, and bringing incremental value through data-driven storytelling. They will leverage industry desk research in addition to Facebook data, tools and proprietary research to develop client-specific insights. As this is a new role for the Company, its impact and scalability will be reviewed on an on-going basis.
This is a new role and will initially report into the Head of Industry, Entertainment and dotted line into the Head of Audience Insights, Marketing Science. The role will be located in our Menlo Park, CA or New York, NY office.
- Partner with Head of Industry and Sales Pods to identify and prioritize client specific business challenges and focus areas, with the goal of creating client value, maximizing revenue and partnership growth
- Translate client business challenges into research questions and hypotheses
- Analyze and synthesize multiple data sources, including consumer insights, industry and client intelligence, Facebook IQ research, research tools, and industry desk research
- Package and develop client-specific insights and recommendations through data-driven storytelling
- Provide thought-leadership. Be able to broadly evaluate an industry and a client's business to bring thinking and ideas that influence the short and the long term for a particular account/client
- Partner with cross-functional partners. Marketing Science to utilize insights best practices, and Global Business Marketing (Vertical Insights Knowledge Managers)
- Serve as an internal expert on Facebook insight tools to enable Client Solutions Managers and Client Partners within respective team/vertical
- 5+ years work experience
- BA/BS degree in a marketing, communications, or field such as economics, political science, or psychology
- Demonstrated experience analyzing multiple datasets and translating research to produce insights and recommendations that address client business challenges
- Demonstrated experience translating client business challenges into research questions and hypotheses
- Advertising experience related to traditional and digital media, industry trends, and measurable KPIs
- Proven track record of working and collaborating with a group of cross-functional partners and teams
- Communication experience related to data-driven storytelling
- Project management and organizational experience
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, syndicated data tools (i.e. NetViews)
- Must have the ability to obtain work authorization in the United States at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
Back to top