Client Insights Manager - MBA Intern
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
This industry-specific, client-facing strategic sales internship is an opportunity to learn deeply about both the Facebook product suite and sales team as well as immerse oneself in a particular industry or sales vertical. This role is responsible for partnering with the existing Facebook sales team mapped to key accounts and enhancing the caliber of this support, with a keen focus on data and insights.
Working with the sales team, this Client Insights Manager will analyze and synthesize multiple data sources, including consumer insights, industry and client intelligence, FacebookIQ research, research tools, and industry desk research. They will also package and develop client-specific insights and recommendations through data-driven storytelling, expected to drive impact at a client-specific and Facebook vertical wide level.
More broadly, the support will include client-facing engagement as required by the existing book of business. This will include day-to-day client support, responding to requests for proposals, and the opportunity to pitch in-person for upsell or incremental revenue opportunities. This is a 12 week summer intern position based in our New York office.
- This intern will work closely with their manager and mentor to define one or more projects that both address and involve specific client needs, broad industry insights, and key opportunity areas. This position will also execute client-focused work that will provide a snapshot of the full-time Client Solutions Manager experience
- This role includes an opportunity to build cross-functional and cross-sales team partnerships, provide business and marketing insights, and deliver on strategic initiatives all to drive investment from and education of our Fortune 500, multi-channel advertisers.
- Success in this position requires a strong marketing acumen, active consultative sales experience, a sound aptitude for proactive client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Limited travel may be required
- MBA degree, obtain by August 2020
- Experience with Excel
- Experience with analyzing datasets and delivering insights
- Experience translating client business challenges into research questions and hypotheses
- Experience collaborating with a diverse group of cross-functional partners and teams
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Experience with SQL, relational databases, and/or statistical packages such as R, SAS, SPSS
- Experience of Facebookâ€™s ad products
- Experience with digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships)
- Advertising experience as it relates to traditional and digital media, industry trends, and measurable KPIs
Back to top