Charitable Giving - Social Good, Media Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
We are seeking a leader for our charitable giving partnerships team, which builds strategic relationships with business, nonprofit, and community leaders to enhance fundraising for the causes our community cares about. The head of charitable giving partnerships will lead strategy development and execution for the charitable giving partnerships vertical; handle day-to-day operations and partnership management; advocate internally and externally for our partners; and manage our North America charitable giving partnerships team. This position will also work closely with product, business, and regional partnerships leaders to grow giving across the world.
- Initiate, structure, negotiate, and maintain strategic partnerships with leading public- and private-sector social impact organizations and community leaders
- Develop and meet fundraising targets that help our partners drive positive impact among their communities
- Work closely with product, marketing, and business operations teams to understand new markets, define product needs and opportunities, and bring new products to market
- Manage our growing North America partnerships team and coordinate closely with regional and vertical partnerships leads
- Develop and execute programs to support partners in adopting new products and using Facebook products to advance their organizations' mission
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics to help partner organizations effectively use Social Good products
- Serve as a spokesperson for Facebook to drive product knowledge and adoption among key audiences
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- 12+ years of experience in business development, strategic partnerships, or sales
- Experience managing relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders, and leading multi-stakeholder groups
- Quantitative and analytical experience
- Experience developing and executing business development strategy
- Management experience with track record of increasing responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in crowdfunding and fundraising
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top