Channel Partner - Greater China
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Channel Partner for Greater China to work with major resellers and partners. This person will be accountable for managing the relationships with all key partners and will focus on strategic alliances, education, and ideation directly with resellers. It is important that you have deep knowledge in marketing communications and demonstrated experience selling cross-network online marketing solutions. You will work collaboratively with sales, operations, product, and marketing teams to ensure we are meeting client and partner needs through strong partnership with resellers. This position is full-time and will be located in our Hong Kong office.
- Identify and build innovative marketing strategies to drive large advertiser and partner engagement through resellers
- Drive relationships and communications between resellers and Facebook
- Manage and negotiate complex reseller contracts to successful completion
- Work with sales, marketing, product, and operations to develop reseller and partner strategy to maximize growth and build partnerships
- Develop and implement programs to improve reseller experience and education through training, business reviews, and product updates
- Interface with key players in the advertising community and represent Facebook at industry events
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative and unique solutions are desired.
- 7+ years’ experience in a media rep/agency and/or marketing, strategy, and online advertising
- Extensive experience working with top media rep/resellers/agencies in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Taiwan
- Deep understanding of reseller and media agency business models and experience working with cross functional teams including sales, marketing, product, and operations
- Ability to define and communicate global marketing strategy and reseller strategies that align with business goals
- Extensive experience in communicating with C-Level Executives and building relationships with key stakeholders across the advertising community
- Deep knowledge of online business models and Internet/consumer technology, social media and vertical markets
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Proven track record with high standards of professionalism
- Proficient in both Mandarin and English.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop solid working relationships inside and outside of Facebook.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top