Channel Marketing Manager, SMB
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Marketing Manager for its Small & Medium Business Channel Marketing team who is passionate about social media, online advertising, analytics, and driving measurable results. You will launch, optimize, and scale global marketing campaigns by utilizing online channels such as Email, Ads, and Onsite upsell to reach small to medium sized business. Being very comfortable with data and technology, you will drive the analytical insight necessary to achieve maximum impact while figuring out how to get things done without relying on others to do the job. Constantly evolving, you are driven to look for newer, better ways to do things and are always chasing after the next big idea. This position will be based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Build go-to-market plans by planning, executing and scaling marketing campaigns for specific products
- Manage and optimize multiple online channels (email, onsite placements, SEM, etc.) to drive day-to-day and long-term performance
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing plans
- Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant response improvement, CPA efficiencies, or revenue improvement
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value
- Analyze and communicate results in order to rapidly scale successful programs
- Drive team reporting and performance assessment and communicate results to key stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for technological and process improvement, quantify impact and drive build vs. buy decision making and implementation
- BA/BS degree in economics, marketing, or quantitative field
- Quantitative analytical skills
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams to provide business cases and requirements
- Experience providing direction to and leading cross functional teams
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, SQL, CSS, and HTML
- Experience in marketing channels (Email, Facebook Ads, Display, Onsite Merchandising, etc.)
- 5+ years marketing experience with track record of increasing responsibility
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top