Channel Marketing Manager, SMB
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Marketing Manager for its Small & Medium Business Channel Marketing team who is passionate about social media, online advertising, technology, analytics, and driving measurable results. You will build technology to launch, optimize, and scale global marketing campaigns through online channels such as Email, Ads, and Onsite upsell to reach small to medium sized business. Being very comfortable with data and technology, you will drive the analytical insight necessary to achieve maximum impact while figuring out how to get things done without relying on others to do the job. Constantly evolving, you are driven to look for newer, better ways to do things and are always chasing after the next big idea. This position will be based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Be an expert in our marketing channels, strategies and customers to drive requirements on what processes or tools will scale impact
- Identify opportunities for technological and process improvement, quantify the impact, and drive build vs. buy decision making
- Translate marketing use cases into process or product solutions
- Work directly with marketing, design, analytics, operations and engineering teams to build world-class marketing infrastructure that drives significant response improvement, CPA efficiencies, or revenue
- Build & execute on marketing infrastructure roadmaps and communicate to internal and external stakeholders
- Prioritize and measure initiatives through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment to do all of the above
- BA/BS degree in economics, marketing, or quantitative field
- Quantitative analytical skills
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams to provide business cases and requirements
- Experience providing direction to and leading cross functional teams
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, SQL, CSS, and HTML
- Experience in marketing channels (Email, Facebook Ads, Display, Onsite Merchandising, etc.)
- Experience working with an enterprise-scale marketing platform (e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc.)
- 3+ years marketing experience with track record of increasing responsibility
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top