Channel Marketing Manager - Regional, SMB
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Regional Channel Marketing Manager for its Small & Medium Business team who is passionate about international markets, social media, online advertising, analytics, building brands and driving measurable results. As a Channel Marketing Manager, you will lead digital campaign strategy and execution for our regional campaigns from beginning to end. You will interface with key regional stakeholders to identify and execute on regional opportunities to build the Facebook brand in-region and drive impact. You will plan, launch, optimize, and scale regional marketing campaigns by utilizing online channels such as Email, Ads, and Onsite placements to reach small to medium sized business. Being very comfortable with data and technology, you will drive the analytical insight necessary to achieve maximum impact while figuring out how to get things done without relying on others to do the job. This person will be asked to demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, strong project management, executional excellence and the ability to work seamlessly with cross-functional teams in region. This position will be based in Menlo Park, CA but will require travel to key markets.
- Translate brand strategies into digital marketing plans
- Drive strategic planning process with regional marketing, community engagement and sales teams to identify and prioritize regional opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/ external stakeholders to build go-to-market plans and plan, execute and scale digital marketing campaigns for marketing priorities
- Manage and optimize multiple online channels (email, onsite placements, FB ads, etc.) to drive day-to-day and long-term performance
- Generate break-through analytical insights that identify new opportunities, drive significant response improvement, CPA efficiencies, or revenue improvement
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value
- Drive team reporting and performance assessment and communicate results to key stakeholders
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Marketing, Engineering or quantitative field
- 5+ years experience, including brand and digital marketing experience, with a track record of increasing responsibility
- Experience in digital marketing channels (Email, Facebook Ads, Display, Onsite Merchandising, etc.)
- Quantitative analytical skills and experience collaborating with analytics resources
- Experience leading, influencing and providing direction to cross-functional teams
- Experience managing projects across multiple teams
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Willing to travel (4X per year)
- Willingness to flex schedule to accommodate time zones
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top