Channel Marketing Manager, Facebook Groups
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced Channel Marketing Manager to join us on the Groups product marketing team who is passionate about enabling community builders and driving measurable results. This role is responsible for driving marketing campaigns to increase group admin retention and feature adoption. You will launch, optimize, and scale these marketing campaigns through online channels such as Email, Ads, and in-product to reach and retain Facebook group admins. Leveraging your experience with data, analytics, and cross-functional partnership you will bring the insight needed to maximize the impact of these campaigns and discover new opportunities with a test and learn mindset.Over 1 billion people use Facebook Groups every month to build communities and meaningful connections with others around the things they care about. There are tens of millions of active groups on Facebook, each run by passionate Group admins, who are the leaders responsible for the growth and health of these communities that make a meaningful difference in people's lives.If you're analytical and creative, passionate about products and the online community space, and if you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, then we'd love to meet you. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Develop a vision and strategic plan to empower millions of group admins around the world with ongoing education and programs designed to increase feature adoption, retention, and help them advance their communities.
- Create and execute scaled marketing campaigns to increase group admin retention and feature adoption working with cross-functional partners in analytics, product, and research.
- Use data and analytics to develop group admin profiles and segments. Use these segments in planning and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Build testing plans and manage tactics for each channel and segment to ensure continued innovation and optimization.
- Lead and collaborate with external creative agencies and/or internal creative partners to ensure quality, on-time delivery of marketing programs and assets across multiple channels.
- Partner with product team to design and execute on improvements to enable growth in group admin retention or feature adoption.
- Prioritize and measure initiatives through qualitative and quantitative analysis in partnership with analytics and communicate results to key stakeholders.
- BA/BS degree in economics, marketing, or quantitative field
- 6+ years' experience in a consumer or business facing marketing role
- 3+ years of channel marketing experience with a focus on acquisition or retention marketing
- Experience in marketing channels (Email, Facebook Ads, Display, etc.)
- Experience working with an enterprise-scale marketing platform (e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams to provide business cases and requirements
- Analytical skills and background, with ability to use data to power marketing decision-making
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top