Central Operations Associate, LatAm Sales Operations
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Central Operations Associate to join the Latin America Sales Operations team. The mission of the Global Sales Operations group is to maximize business performance by being the objective, trusted partner to the sales organization – through strategic planning, cross-functional collaboration and operational excellence. We also identify and drive critical projects and strategic initiatives to support revenue growth. The role will entail analyzing market, advertiser and agency performance on regular basis, ensuring policy adherence with the global team, improving efficiency through automation, and leading rhythm of business across teams. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, interested in advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner, analytical, comfortable with ambiguity and working independently, able to focus on the details while thinking strategically, while remaining focused on day to day operations of the business. This is a full-time position located in our Sao Paulo office.
- Central LATAM point for cross-team relationships and initiatives: Develop strong collaborative relationships across Latin America & Global Sales Ops team and key stakeholders in BI/IT & Finance to understand business needs and provide scaled central support in order to ensure sales policies and process are adhered
- This role may also run LATAM-wide projects and engage in global projects on behalf of the broader LATAM team to provide regional input and ensure local execution
- Business Insights: Create and maintain standard data sets to conduct error-free and impactful analyses on major revenue and budget trends. This includes vertical/sub-vertical/advertiser performance, product adoption, leading revenue indicators, budgets vs actuals, productivity and sales effectiveness
- To build broader knowledge of the business, this role will also support Latin America leaders and team on bespoke analysis in any LATAM-wide initiatives
- Rhythm of the business: Design and flawlessly execute on standard cadence of operations (e.g., goal-setting, forecasting, opex and headcount review)
- Build audit checks and balances into standard processes and reporting to drive efficiencies and ensure strong operational controls
- Automation and efficiency: Develop and audit standard processes and tools/dashboards that can be scaled centrally.
- BA/BS required, ideally in business-related subject (e.g., Finance, Economics) or analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics)
- 5+ years of work experience in a quantitative field (e.g. finance, business analytics, consulting, banking, business operations)
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Problem solving and analysis experience with the ability to solve business problems (commercial, operational, organizational), including advanced Excel ability
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including advanced
- PowerPoint/presentation ability.
- Digital media or internet space or investment banking/consulting experience
- Proficiency with SQL and experience extracting data from large / complex databases.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top