Center Of Excellence Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's Enterprise Operations Supply Chain is responsible for fulfilling all internal end user IT needs. We build integrated, scalable, and robust processes and systems to manage planning & inventory life cycle. We are currently looking for an experienced, insightful, individual to help define, build, manage and measure the asset management processes. The successful candidate must be forward-thinking with a strong ability to design and execute products that power the enterprise. You will play a key role in reimagining efficiency by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise. This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Design systems & tools that will allow the business to respond quickly & efficiently to new opportunities and business models.
- Develop the capability to measure the performance of a connected and customer centric value chain
- House, govern, cultivate, and propagate the processes associated with core Supply Chain functions of planning, procurement & delivery.
- Build & support a scalable compliance program.
- Provide support to quarterly forecasting and monthly variance analysis on actuals v/s budget.
- Create and implement a culture of innovation & continuous improvement/lean thinking within the team.
- Document, propagate and train teams on best practices globally.
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers and with the wider enterprise organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of supply chain experience including global supply chain
- 7+ years of experience with program management
- 7+ years of experience optimizing supply chain processes to meet end customer SLA
- 5+ years of experience with ERP system design and implementation
- Experience driving ideas/initiatives/programs across multiple organizations
- Experience in an outsourced/managed service supply chain, with a keen understanding of a complete end-to-end supply chain
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top