CAFM Team Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
As the CAFM Team Manager, you will be responsible for managing a fast growing team, as well as executing long-term visions for Facebook workplace management system. Partnering with IT, you will manage the systems that supports customers including space planning, space programming, facility operation and physical security. You will be responsible for CAFM project delivery, overall data accuracy, and system interconnectivity with other system. You will work closely with customers to implement system enhancement and will be expected to bring innovation and best practices help drive improvement and gain efficiencies. This position is based in Menlo Park and will be part of the global Operations Team.
- Directly responsible for the CAFM program, data/AutoCAD management and Space utilization metrics.
- Manage and lead the CAFM team to ensure timely project delivery. Provide monthly CAFM team reports and project status.
- Provide on-site staff supervision and guidance.
- Implement process and standards and organize training.
- Partner with IT, drive projects for system feature enhancement.
- Generate space utilization reports to support space planning and programming.
- Support space planning analytics framework
- Develop and manage Asbuilt document system and building information system.
- Support smart campus initiative, provide mapping solutions for building information management solutions and security equipment tracking.
- Develop strategic CAFM team vision and drive long-team project roadmap
- Research and benchmark IWMS systems and bring industry best practice
- Identify system integration opportunities and execute seamlessly
- Provide outstanding customer service to internal FCS customers who need technical development support, scope, plan and manage projects
- BA/BS degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of experience in managing corporate real estate technical programs
- 5+ years of experience managing technical team.
- Ability to independently drive technical projects with program management approach
- Background with various CAFM and IWMS system, understanding of system integration process
- Hands-on knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, BIM and construction document management software
- Experienced user of Powerpoint, Excel
- Experience with Tableau
- Understanding of relational database table structure
- Communication, project management, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Analysis of real estate and space related data, along with the ability to perform trending analyses
- Experience with facilities management, hospitality services, physical security operations, or real estate planning.
- Planning skills including attention to detail, information organization, timeline tracking and communication across many teams and at all organizations
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top