Business Support & Services - Core Services
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a dedicated resource to work on our Business Support and Services team supporting LATAM. This position focuses on partnering with regional sales leaders and teams and assist them with meet/beat revenue goals while improving sales productivity. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Facebook, our advertising tools, our advertising philosophy, and direct experience developing marketing strategies that leverage digital media and Facebook’s brand marketing tools. This candidate should have a demonstrated interest in advertising and some exposure to working with brands to design and implement marketing strategies. Proven project management, problem-solving, and analytical skills are of utmost importance, as is a well-developed perspective around the way in which data can be leveraged to equip both Facebook and its advertising partners with the information and direction they need to solve large, strategic marketing-related challenges. This position will be based in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Partner with sales leadership and identify key initiatives to align with their revenue priorities
- Enable utilization of our scaled tools and services towards client needs
- Growing and maturing new advertising solutions being offered
- Regional customization of our existing services
- Increase the adoption of our existing services
- Work with internal teams to establish best practices and procedures, monitor overall delivery of clients, and work across channels internally to ensure consistency and sharing of learning between teams
- Leverage large and abstract datasets to identify opportunities for advertisers to increase performance and scale their results to maximize return on investment.
- BA/BS degree required
- +5 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is required
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights (Advanced SQL is required)
- Experience managing online advertising campaigns and thorough understanding of major success metrics
- Desire to be a part of the constantly evolving digital ad marketplace
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Comfortable interacting with external clients throughout the lifecycle of a campaign
- Problem solving and analytical skills coupled with the ability to act independently across competing priorities
- Understanding of competing Publisher offerings, able to communicate effectively on all elements of a campaign
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment and execute in a timely fashion
- General knowledge of advertising and/or measurement methods and technologies is a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top